This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
ALERT: MOBILITY RESTRICTION From Friday, April 23, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. to Monday, April 26, 2021 at 6:00 a.m. and Friday, April 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. to Monday, May 3, 2021 at 06:00.
RESTRICTED HOURS Chihuahua: Emergency preventive measures for the State of Chihuahua From Monday to Friday. Outside of Restricted Hours, we will continue to operate under guidance.
Activities and establishments that may operate during restricted hours:
- Groceries, butchers, cremeries, bakeries, tortillerias and convenience stores with less than 300 m ² commercial area. Those in department stores, supermarkets and warehouses will have to close.
- Roads, airports, bus terminals, transportation, including public and special transportation.
- Restaurants and restaurant-bars may only offer home delivery, as well as services on digital platforms that transit for this purpose and may not offer take-out orders.
- Hotels may be open without activity in common areas.
- Hospital services and medical equipment, private or public, clinics, laboratories, X-rays, veterinarians and pharmacies that operate independently. Those that operate within closed shopping centers, department stores, supermarkets and warehouses will have to close.
- Production, processes and food packaging of the basic basket and perishable foods.
- Only the areas related to the connection and maintenance of telecommunication networks of both public and private entities will be available for service.
- Postal, parcel and courier service.
- Insurance company adjusters.
- Mining and industry.
- Services such as: gas and gas stations, funeral services, public works, rail service, municipal public services may continue to be active.
- Public and private security services, law enforcement and administration, aid and civil protection teams, as well as basic power and water generation and supply services.
And the mask? Put it on.
Chihuahua # StayEnCasa CONERNO DEL ESTADO