This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
The 2022-2023 school year is fast approaching, and MVHS staff is preparing for another great year and eager to see all our students. Mimbres Valley High School students that are “actively working” during the first two weeks of school (July 18-29) must email Mrs. Lorenza Gray at as soon as possible stating that they will be working during those two weeks (July 18-29). Upon return on August 1, 2023, all students that worked and emailed attendance clerk, must submit the “Mimbres Valley High School Summer Work Program” documentation to Lorenza Gray. Students that did not pick up a Mimbres Valley High School Summer Work Program form at the end of the school year may pick one up at the MVHS front office.
Please see below for additional information regarding the beginning of the 2022-23 school year:
- MVHS students may see their schedule in Infinite Campus online beginning July 15
- Student schedules will also be handed out July 18th during the first day of school beginning 7:30 AM in Hofacket Building room H402
- Open House for MVHS students and parents will be July 13 from 4-6 pm. The following will be available for parents/students:
o 4:00-4:30 whole group meeting with admin on MVHS expectations (Hofacket building Room H402). This portion is highly recommended for freshmen parents.
- IC access for student grades/attendance for parents to track
- Credit checks
- Student Access questions for different platforms
- General questions from parents
- Campus maps
- Schedule changes will occur Aug. 8-12. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with MVHS counselor Adilene Ortiz – during the specified week above if they need schedule changes.