This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
The 2022-2023 school year is fast approaching, and DHS staff is preparing for another great year and eager to see all our students. Deming High School students that are “actively working” during the first two weeks of school (July 18-29) must email Ms. Iris Contreras at as soon as possible stating that they will be working during those two weeks (July 18-29). Upon return on August 1, 2023, all students that worked and emailed attendance clerk, must submit the “Deming High School Summer Work Program” documentation to their ELA teacher. Students that did not pick up a Deming High School Summer Work Program form at the end of the school year may pick one up at the DHS front office.
Please see below for additional information regarding the beginning of the 2022-23 school year:
- DHS students may see their schedule in Infinite Campus online beginning July 15
- Student schedules will also be handed out July 18th during the first day of school beginning 7:30 AM in the main gym.
- Open House for DHS students and parents will be July 13 from 4-6 pm. The following will be available for parents/students:
o 4:00-4:30 whole group meeting with admin on DHS expectations (main gym). This portion is highly recommended for freshmen parents.
- IC access for student grades/attendance for parents to track
- Credit checks
- Questions on Programs of Study
- Student Access questions for different platforms
- General questions from parents
- Campus maps
- Schedule changes will occur Aug. 8-12. Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with their counselor during the specified week above if they need schedule changes.