• Untangle those lights, get out those Christmas inflatables and start decorating! . This contest is in conjunction with Friends of the Pancho Villa Park and Friends of the Library. Participant agrees to have their decorations/lights turned on from 5pm-7pm on the following date December 11th.
• Participants must sign up and street address must be displayed.
• This is for residential and commercial properties.
• Participants must provide exact location of entry and verify it is listed on the designated map.
• Participants must have a Columbus address to be eligible for the prize. State Park sites included! Participant recognizes that by submitting their application, their physical address (no name will be listed) will be posted on a paper map that will be distributed electronically and physically and shared on websites and social media pages.
• Entry forms must be received by December 10 at 4.p.m. . Judging will be on December 11 between 5-7 p.m.
• There is no fee to enter.
• Prize will be awarded for Originality, Kids Choice, and Popular vote. Residents can only vote once
and must leave their ballots in the designated box at the Chamber office or at the State Park before 7 p.m. on December 11.
• Houses decorated by paid professionals are not eligible.
• Winners will receive cash credits on their Columbus Electric account to be determined by awards
given by CEC and/or prizes donated by local merchants. One prize per address.
Entry forms can be turned in at:
• Columbus Chamber of Commerce
Mail or drop off: 103 Broadway Ave, Columbus, NM 88029-1316 or
email: columbuschamberofcommerce @yahoo.com
• Ogden Memorial Library (Columbus Public Library)
Residents can only vote once and must leave their ballots in the designated boxes
DON’T FORGET THE FRIENDS OF THE STATE PARK WILL BE HOSTING REFRESHMENTS AND THE VISITOR’S CENTER WILL BE OPEN LATE ON DECEMBER 11TH